SSS Mobile App – Download the SSS Mobile App! Avail of the convenience of transacting with the SSS anytime and anywhere!
Please be advised that the SSS Mobile App version 3.0 was released on September 6, 2019 and is available for download at the Google Play Store, Apple App Store and Huawei AppGallery.
Google Playstore: Download HERE
Apple App Store: Download HERE
Huawei AppGallery: Download HERE
OR Search “SSS Mobile App” in the App Store and Google Play and get to enjoy these services right at your fingertips!
The new version of the SSS mobile app provides the following new features:
- Multiple Inquiry and Generation of Payment Reference Numbers (PRN);
- Maternity Notification submission under the Expanded Maternity Leave Law;
- Timeout when idle (security feature); and
- All documents in PDF format were converted in HTML with zoom in/out feature.
Update your SSS mobile app through Google Play Store, Apple App Store and Huawei AppGallery as follows:
- Search for the SSS Mobile App and click on Update; or
- Uninstall the existing SSS Mobile App in your smartphone then download the SSS Mobile App version 3.0
Below are the other services available in the SSS Mobile App:
- Viewing of membership information;
- Updating of contact information;
- Viewing of loan and claim application status and breakdown of total contributions;
- Application for salary loan;
- Location of SSS branches with map; and
- My.SSS Registration
For inquiries, email [email protected]
The mobile app is also touted to be secure, according to the agency. “Members need not worry on any possible data breach since the SSS Mobile App has its own security features and requires the entry of user ID and password,” Dooc explained.