Pag-IBIG Calamity Loan 2020
In addition to the opportunity to finance the homes of your dreams, members of the Pag-IBIG Fund enjoy quick financial assistance in times of trouble. The IBIG Pag Calamity Loan provides immediate financial assistance to members living in stress areas. Not all members have access to printers, in addition to this, stores are closed due to blockage. Fortunately, Pag-IBIG leaked online loan forms
- Complete the online form
- Multipurpose Loan Form (MPL)
- Calamity Loan Form
- After completing the form, save it as a PDF file.
- Then email the PDF file to your company’s Human Resources or Funding Coordinator.
Applicants are requested to send the files to employers as they must sign an application agreement on the form.
Members of the Pag-IBIG Fund can take advantage of the calamity loan as long as they meet the following quality requirements:
- You must be an active member with at least twenty-four (24) monthly savings (Want to know if you qualify? If you have already withdrawn / claimed your Pag-IBIG contributions for termination of membership or for elective withdrawal, you cannot take advantage of the calamity loan unless you pay the required 24-month savings after making that withdrawal pay a contribution for 24 consecutive months for the benefit of the loan, provided your total savings are equal to the required 24-month savings, at the applicable rate
- You have paid at least one (1) monthly savings in the last 6 months prior to the application date
- With sufficient proof of income;
- If with an existing / pending Pag-IBIG loan (home loan, multipurpose loan, or other calamity loan), payments must be updated and the account must not default to qualify;
- Your place of residence (current or permanent address) or place of work must be declared under the State of Calamity.
How to apply?
- During situations where all IBIG- Pag offices are to close temporarily and calamities across the country force everyone to stay at home, members are encouraged to submit their loan applications online via email
- This is the case of the recent pandemic that led President Rodrigo Duterte to sign Proclamation 929, placing the entire country under the State of Calamity.
- The pandemic has resulted in an unprecedented number of job losses and business closings, and therefore immediate financial assistance is needed for those affected.
- Although the Pag-IBIG branches will be temporarily closed, the IBIG Pag- Fund uses skeleton / personal staff to process applications at critical times like these.
- Download and complete the necessary forms for the calamity loan application (see the list of requirements in the previous section).
- Send the fully completed forms and other documentary requirements via email.
- Please wait for your request to be processed. Once approved, you will receive a text message notification that you can claim the loan proceeds through your payroll / disbursement card account.
UPDATE: Fillable loan form are now available in Pag-IBIG Fund official website!
Note: Please download an Adobe Acrobat Reader to use the Fillable Forms
If you require any further information and assistance, you can contact the PAG IBIG Office at 02-724-4244 or email [email protected]